Monday, April 29, 2013

Bill Barrick's Hebrew Grammar Lectures Online

Bill Barrick at The Master's Seminary in Southern California has kindly put up his video lectures for beginning and intermediate Hebrew, along with his freely-downloadable grammar and workbook. I had the pleasure of taking a number of classes and seminars with him (including my intro to OTTC!), and he is highly competent in dealing with the Hebrew text. For those who want to brush up on their Hebrew or learn it from scratch, consider checking out his free lectures!

Hebrew Grammar I

Hebrew Grammar II

1 comment:

  1. This is fantastic. I have been praying for resources like this to become available. Those of us with this knowledge ought to be sharing it as freely as possible.

    How can I contact Dr. Barrick? I'd love to share these resources at biblicallinguistics.com.

    ReplyDelete