See her announcement below:
On Biblical Manuscripts and Their Use in Biblical Studies
Summer School in Salzburg, Austria
4-8 July 2016
The Hebrew and Greek Texts of Joshua
Professor Kristin De Troyer
Class schedule: Classes start on Monday July 4 at 9 am to Friday July 8, noon, with sessions from 9-12 on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday and sessions from 14 to 17 on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.
Arrival on Sunday July 3, 2016 is recommended.
- USA/Canada: an MA in Biblical Studies, Theological Studies or Religious Studies or an MDiv,
- UK/Australia/etc: an honours degree in Biblical, Theological or Religious Studies,
- Any equivalent to the above mentioned options.
- Sufficient knowledge of Hebrew and Greek.
Credits: 5 ECTS (= 2.5 US Sem credits)-6 ECTS (mit Arbeit oder Prüfung; with paper and exam; = 3 US Sem credits)
Instruction language: English Fee: €100
- Please send a letter of motivation, a transcript and a CV to Prof Kristin De Troyer, FB Bibelwissenschaften & Kirchengeschichte, Theologische Fakultät, Universitätsplatz 1, A-5020 Salzburg, Austria.
- Please indicate whether or not you would like us to book a room for you in Haus St Benedikt (Toscaninihof 1, 5020 Salzburg; pp/pn: 60 for students; 75 for Double room/ 90 for Single room).
- Application due date: April 15, 2015
- Accepted candidates will be informed before May 1, 2016
- A maximum of 10 students will be admitted.
- 10 rooms will be reserved for the participants at the Haus St Benedict (Sunday evening to Friday noon, 5 nights). We strongly encourage participants to use this facility as available accommodation during summertime in Salzburg is rare and expensive.
- Participants are responsible for their accommodation and food (cash only).
Where? Faculty of Theology, Universitätsplatz 1, 5020 Salzburg, Austria